Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1.2.3. GO!

Ok then. Well here we go! I'm finally jumping in to the blogging thing.
I've been meaning to do it for sometime but have been overloaded keeping up with Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Plaxo etc! Gees. Hard enough to keep up with email alone!
So what did we do with all of the time we now use doing all of this stuff? Technology is truly amazing, especially when it works! I love the fact that i'm able to keep in touch with people I haven't seen (and some on purpose) for years! So i'll do my best to add this to my "things to do" list and share some fun stuff in the days and weeks ahead. Thanks for listening to Y-Country! Talk to you every weekday 3-7 at 97.5FM in Southwest Michigan and we're streaming live at 975ycountry.com!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment